Friday, January 15, 2016
Dropping Out of Hyperspace Right into my Hyperactive Brain
WELCOME!
If you're a friend or friend of a friend, Whether you're following a tweet or a Facebook share or you just stumbled onto this little piece of my world I'm happy you found it. Whether the feeling for you is mutual, I'm not going to guess, But I hope you'll enjoy what You find on the blog site.
STRICTLY STAR WARS
With The newest film and number 7 of 9 having released not too long ago, before the prestigious occurrence of my having seen anything but a trailer I decided to undertake the challenge of creating my own little slice of science fiction within The Star Wars universe. The end result is not 1, not 2, but 3 parts of an entirely new story line.
If you're a friend of mine who's read the ORIGINS posts I've put up, don't pass over the NEW EXTENDED edition that I will be posting here. Feel free to comment, leave questions, suggestions, maybe even visit my other blogs[not for the faint of heart].
And so in conclusion I leave you with the immortal words of a grizzled old hermit: HELLO THERE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment